Did someone talk about Brunch. Well for those who never noticed, I am a big fan of brunch. I like having a lot of options and eat so many stuff at one meal but with a little quantity.
For March 8 my family and I prepared a little brunch so we can spend time with each other and enjoy it. For this brunch we decided to go more “healthy” and ovoid all the pastries and desserts.
Here I am gonna list for you what was on the menu so you can have some ideas.
Remplace the cheese by vegan cheese, the butter by the vegan one and eggs by Tofu. READY !
- Blinis with garlic creme and herbs / Blinis Hummus
- Mini cheese croissant
- Tzatziki club sandwich
- Scrambled eggs – no vegan / Tofu scramble – for vegan
- Salted mushrooms cake
- Cherry tomatoes and cheese
- Banana and Blueberries Pancakes with maple syrup
- Scones with Jam and Creme
- Chocolat croissant
- Sugar and cinnamon rolls
- Coconut yaourt with muesli and nuts
- Fruits (banana, apples, mandarin)
- Orange Juice
- Water with lemon
Love, Hanah ♡