All the world is on mode OFF. The Coronavirus pandemic put us all in quarantine. I am not gonna debate about what’s going on. Instead I want to continue sharing my recipes and hope that you will all like them.
About this Banana Bread, OH IT WAS SO YUMMY. I sometimes fail on cakes but that one is super easy. I found a lots of good stuff in the blog Perle en Sucre. All the amazing recipes she puts are so so good for beginner and for vegan. I didn’t change a lot in this recipe just added some pecan nuts and reduced the chocolate. My family liked it so much and I couldn’t take a perfect picture because it was already cut in a half.
- 2 ripe bananas + 1 for the top
- 16cl of milk (oat, coconut, cashew…)
- 200g of flour
- 100g of almond powder
- 70g of coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2tsp of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 80g of chocolate
- A handful of pecan nuts
Preheat the oven to 160 ° C
- In a bowl, mash the two bananas with a fork then add the milk and mix them together.
- In an another container, mix the flour, the almond powder, the sugar, the baking powder, the salt and the 80 g of chocolate then add everything to the previous mixture.
- Mix the whole quickly without overworking the dough.
- Cover the bottom of the cake mold with baking paper.
- Put the mixture into the cake pan, cut the remaining banana lengthwise, arrange it nicely on top and sprinkle with some chocolate.
- Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour approximately (the duration varies according to the ovens), regularly check the cooking using the blade of a knife, it should come out dry (if not, prolong the cooking).
Let the cake cool for a few moments before turning it out.
Love Hanah ♡